Just like in the NHL, you must select and dress 20 NHL players on your Fantasy team. Your team will consist of FOUR (4) complete forward lines, THREE (3) defence pairings, and TWO (2) goalies.
All 20 players will count towards your total! New this year, in an effort to reduce the potential for ties, you will also be required to choose who you think will win the Stanley Cup.
- This year, we will be using the Office Pools platform to reduce site administration time and to provide real-time scoring. You will be required to set-up a FREE account with OfficePools.com
- All boxes must be completed with your submission and sent by 7:00 pm on Wednesday April 10, 2019.
- Points are awarded as follows: 1 point for each goal and/or assist. Goalies get 2 points for each win and 3 points for each shutout. The team you choose to win the Cup will get 0.25 points for each game won.
- The official stats will be calculated by OfficePools.com and updated in real-time. Futher, you will receive a daily email with updated stats.
- Tiebreaker - #1 Highest Points Per Game (PPG), #2 Most Goals Scored, #3 Total Points from your third and fourth line, and #4 Should we receive a number entries of the exact same 20 players and winning team the tiebreaker above will not work. Should this entry win, the prize money will be distributed equally amongst the identical entries (just like Lotto 6-49)
- Results will be posted regularly on Hometownhockey.ca/fantasy/playoffs/2018-19
- Entry fee is $20.00 per team - payable by Friday April 19, 2019. If payment arrangements are not made by this date, your team will be removed from the pool.
- Payment by PayPal or e-Transfer is preferred. If you would like to make other arrangements, please send us an email.
- The pool is open to EVERYONE, so please feel free to send the link to your friends and family.
- Prize structure is 50% for 1st, 25% for 2nd, 15% for 3rd and 10% for 4th (less $20.00 fee for OfficePools)