By participating in the Hometown Hockey Survivor Series, you agree to abide by the following rules...
1. Every week, up to 6:00 pm on Tuesday and 12:00 noon on Saturday, Teams attempt to pick one winning NHL team by posting on the FORUM (Link below). Picks are made from the Tuesday and Saturday slate of NHL games each week. (Series 2 will begin on March 4, 2023. The schedule is listed in the chart below.)
2. Every time you correctly choose the winning team, you advance to the next week.
3. If you choose wrong, you're eliminated!
4. If you miss a week, you're eliminated! (Missing a week includes late or non-existent submissions)
5. You can only pick a team once for the whole Series (No picking the same team twice).
6. Last team standing wins! (Winner take all.)
7. TIEBREAKER: If all the remaining teams incorrectly pick the winner, this week will be scored as a PUSH for all teams. For example, there are two teams left and both teams choose wrong, neither team will be eliminated as per Rule 3 above. Instead, both teams will get a PUSH to the following week(s) until the last team standing has been determined.
7. Entry fee is $20.00 per team. You can enter as many teams as you would like.
8. Payment by PayPal or e-Transfer is required by 12:00 noon of the first Saturday of the Series. (If payment is not received by the deadline, your team will not be entered into the pool).
9. The Survivor Series is open to EVERYONE, so please feel free to send the link to your friends and family.
10. Existing HH Fantasy General Managers must indicate which Fantasy team(s) they are entering. (Your Survivor Series Cup will be posted on that team's page, should you win)
11. For friends and family from outside our Fantasy Leagues, we will create a Forum user name and Password for you and your team(s) will be listed under your name. (Joe Blow 1, Joe Blow 2)