Just like in the NHL, you must select and dress 20 NHL players on your Fantasy team. Your team will consist of FOUR (4) complete forward lines, THREE (3) defence pairings, and TWO (2) goalies.
All 20 players will count towards your total!
- All boxes must be completed with your submission and sent by 7:00 pm on Wednesday April 12, 2017.
- You must select only one (1) player from each box. Should you choose more than one in error, the first player listed on your submission will be used.
- If you do not meet the above criteria, your team will be rejected.
- Points are awarded as follows: 1 point for each goal and/or assist. Goalies get 2 points for each win and 3 points for each shutout.
- The official stats will be calculated using stats posted on www.NHL.com.
- Tiebreaker - #1 Highest Points Per Game (PPG), #2 Most Goals Scored, #3 Total Points from your third and fourth line, and #4 Flip of a coin or names in a hat.
- UPDATE APRIL 12, 2017 - We have received a number entries of the exact same 20 players. As such, the tiebreaker above will not work. Should this entry win, the prize money will be distributed equally amongst the identical entries (just like Lotto 6-49)
- Results will be posted regularly on Hometownhockey.ca/fantasy/playoffs/2016-17
- Entry fee is $20.00 per team - payable by Friday April 21, 2017. If payment arrangements are not made by this date, your team will be removed from the pool.
- Only one entry per person.
- Payment by PayPal or e-Transfer is preferred. If you would like to make other arrangements, please send us an email.
- The pool is open to EVERYONE, so please feel free to send the link to your friends and family.
- Prize structure is 50% for 1st, 25% for 2nd, 15% for 3rd and 10% for 4th.