2016-17 Position Changes

This forum is for general postings related to the Windsor Fantasy Hockey League.

2016-17 Position Changes

Postby Chris_Savard on September 23rd, 2016, 9:08 am

I have completed an update of the database. Any player who did not play a game in 2015-16 has been "retired". As part of my review, I found a number of players with different positions. If they were not on any current fantasy teams, the positions were updated to match NHL.com. There were 13 other players whose position had changed but were currently on a Fantasy team. These players are listed below...

Domi - C to LW
Erikkson - LW to RW
Ennis - LW to C
Ehlers - LW to RW
Giroux - RW to C
Hudler - C to RW
Henrique - LW to C
Lupul - RW to LW
Marleau - C to LW
Neal - LW to RW
Purcell - RW to LW
Sharp - LW to RW
R. Strome - C to RW

Here is what the constitution says about position changes....

Switching players positions in the off season:
If a player's position in the WFHL is different than his official position listed on NHL.com the GM(s) who own said player may choose to change his position during the off season with certain restrictions.

1) Player positions can only be changed during the time period after the deadline for submitting the 11 player protected list and before the first pick in the entry draft. (when your roster is only 11 players)

Once the first pick at the Entry Draft has been chosen all CFHL protected player positions will be locked in for the remainder of the season.
Chris_Savard

Return to WFHL General Discussion