X-Men Fire Sale

Don't be shy to post which players are available and for what price...or you can post what you are looking for and invite offers!

X-Men Fire Sale

Postby Glenn_Austen on March 12th, 2021, 10:33 am

Hi gents,

This season has not been kind to the X-Men. Although I had entertained hopes of competing for a championship, injuries, strange circumstances and COVID have conspired to make my team an also-ran at a sub-500 3-4-1. As such, I have some premium talent star players potentially available for trade. Prices will not be cheap, but if you are looking to cement a league title or division by adding the final pieces to a championship roster, the following players could be had for the right price.

LEFT WING
LW Artemi Panarin - back with the team after a leave of absence, he is an MVP top 5 type talent who at 1.29 ppg can be the difference between finishing first and failing to do so.
LW Nicolaj Ehlers - At 1.08 ppg, he is having a breakout season, and at only 25, this is likely to be the new norm for him

CENTER
C Elias Lindholm - 0.85 ppg center is a mainstay on top line and PP in Calgary. At 26 years old, he has not yet hit his prime
C Nico Hishier - Former #1 overall pick has had a tough year with COVID and injuries, but is due back soon and is a good add to any team.

RIGHT WING
RW Tyler Toffoli - former Canuck excelling in scoring role in Montreal. At 0.88, he is driving the play in Montreal.
RW Oliver Bjorkstrand - Coming off a 3 point night, he is emerging as a star in Columbus despite a less than stellar supporting cast and a defensive system - a potential coaching change may trigger a points explosion.
RW Alex Tuch - 0.83 - emerging as a star power forward in Vegas
RW Tom Wilson - At 0.81, he is a dominant force (when not suspended)

DEFENCE
D Zach Werenski - star defender just waking up after slow start to season. Only 23, his best is ahead of him.

GOALIE
G Ilya Samsonov - The obvious future in Washington - slow start due to COVID, but has been on fire as late
G Ilya Sorokin - the future in nets for the Islanders - has 3 shutouts in 6 starts
G Shesterkin - the next Vasilevsky?
Glenn_Austen

Re: X-Men Fire Sale

Postby Glenn_Austen on March 12th, 2021, 10:35 am

I should add that unlike the real NHL, no player quarantining will be necessary with any potential trade! :)
Glenn_Austen

Return to CFHL Trading Block