Rinne could be had....

Don't be shy to post which players are available and for what price...or you can post what you are looking for and invite offers!

Re: Rinne could be had....

Postby Terry Turcotte on July 28th, 2012, 5:57 pm

Hey Josh... way too funny... for a teacher you are pretty simple... if you dont think for a minute i was riding you about the rinne inquiry... you are pretty simple...Why would i want Rinne??? i read the post and saw how ignorant you were and decided to pipe in... you need to relax... 2 years in and you now know more than anyone else in this pool??? come on... the rest of us are in this for fun... if you cant handle it the ink is not dry on your contract... dont let the door hit you on the way out!!!
Terry Turcotte

Postby Jacob Dionne on July 29th, 2012, 9:56 am

Getting a little out of hand everyone.

I'm out of this discussion...you guys can battle it out.
Jacob Dionne

Postby Bubbah Smith on July 29th, 2012, 12:36 pm

It was out of hand before Terry & I got here Jacob... It wasn't a discussion... it was one guy pumping his fist & pointing his finger & telling everyone they were wrong about his precious goalie. That's not a discussion... you're a smart guy. I have Rinne as well, I could give a fuck what anyone thinks of him... just because Suter is gone Rinne is a bad goalie??? This whole thread was a personal agenda for Graham to move his goalie for a " stud winger & a stud D-man " which isn't going to happen in any pool !!!

Everyone who knows/cares anything about hockey from Bainsville to fucking Bejing is saying the same thing, asking the same questions about Rinne... but we can't say it here on this forum because it pisses off one guy ??? Fuck him !!! Put a kotex on, come back when you grow up.

Tired of his bullshit.

Chris I apologize in advance for the language... but not the intent. If I have crossed any lines or boundries & you feel I need to leave I understand... no hard feelings & I certainly don't mean to upset any of the other GM's.
Bubbah Smith

Postby Dean Eastman on July 29th, 2012, 1:47 pm

How about dem Blue Jays?
Dean Eastman

Postby Glenn_Austen on July 29th, 2012, 8:59 pm

Hey boys - we are all in this (the best hockey pool around) together - lets not let a few differences of opinion/style have us bickering like a bunch of 90 yr old ladies arguing over the parcheesi board at a nursing home.

I feel badly that I helped to trigger this by making what I thought at the time was an innocent comment about a goalie on the block - while I still don't see it as much of a big deal, I do think that Josh has taken a bigger beating here than he deserves.

Lets all drop the topic, and move on. I don't think any of us wants something as silly as this exchange to result in anyone leaving the pool, or feeling that they don't belong - we are all CFHLers - we will no doubt continue to have differences of opinion and minor conflicts (as any group/organization will from time to time) ... lets not blow them out of proportion but use them instead to grow together (cue the Kumbaya music).

I have started a few fires in my day (perhaps this one included) - help me put this one out!

Glenn (X-Men)
Glenn_Austen

Postby D'Arcy O'Connell on July 31st, 2012, 9:34 am

Yikes - contrary to Glenn, I loved reading this thread...

For the record, I think Pekka Rinne sucks! :roll:

BUT Craig Anderson is available...my crystal ball states he will start over 70 games this season winning 75% of those starts, amassing over 100 points!

I am also looking for a stud right-winger, but will settle for a 1st or 2nd round draft pick.

;)

On second thought, a large draft @ Schnitzels will also suffice!
Image Image
D'Arcy O'Connell

Postby Joe Raso on July 31st, 2012, 12:01 pm

I am happy to have all this interest in Rinne, as I am also trying to trade him. You guys dont have to fight over it. Just submit your offers, and I respond to them in kind. He is a 114 pt goalie playing on a playoff team. They have also shed some extra baggage at defence which will allow some great prospects playing time. The future is bright in Nashville, and anyone with Rinne will have to wear shades.
Joe Raso

Postby Bubbah Smith on July 31st, 2012, 1:14 pm

The dumb Ice-Tech strikes again & I will trump both Joe & D'arcy as I have Rinne, Anderson, AND Luongo ( rubs hands ), anyone looking for 1 or 2 100 pt goalies come to the Dawg Pound... we don't bite & no rabies.
Bubbah Smith

Postby Bubbah Smith on July 31st, 2012, 1:18 pm

Glenn,

Not sure this gets you off the hook or not but you should be kissing major ass around here... start a brawl & then run :lol:

Letang will do it for me !!!
Bubbah Smith

Postby Jacob Dionne on July 31st, 2012, 2:22 pm

Bubbah...it says you have Miller.

Did you trade with the Ice Miners again?

Dean I'm not giving you my good players anymore...all you do is trade them (Tavares, Doughty, and now...Hall maybe?)

I'll start a new thread to see if we can guess the trade (in the general forum this time to get away from here)

BY THE WAY...

Bryzgalov beats Rinne
Schneider beats Luongo and
Niemi beats Anderson

Sorry! ;)
Jacob Dionne

PreviousNext

Return to CFHL Trading Block