Where has our Commish gone?

This forum is for general postings related to the Murph Fantasy Hockey League.

Where has our Commish gone?

Postby Dean Eastman on December 6th, 2010, 11:33 am

Murph, now as elected City Councillor, have you disbanded our league? LOL.

I haven't seen an update to our standing since week 7--and now we're going into week 10.

If you're pressed for time, please let us help. I would like to see our site updated more regularly so i know what is what.

Don't take it personally--i know you're busy, but reach out for help. Just being a friend and giving you a gentle nudge.

Thanks,
Dean
Dean Eastman

Re: Where has our Commish gone?

Postby Chris_Savard on December 6th, 2010, 7:17 pm

Dean...the schedule page (current week) has not been updated and that is my fault. Will work on that tonight. I have been trying to build those pages one week at a time, but this past week was a bit of a blur and I just didnt get to it. I do the Scores stats - and most often can get to them daily. If not, I will send the League an email. Other site updates will be chipped away at when there is more time.

I know this post was made to be helpful....as you have bailed me out before! Thank you!

I am sure Murph will get to the standings. At some point, I owuld like to change the standings page to match the CFHL, but there is probably about 5000 lines of code required to do it. It will happen....some day! LOL
Chris_Savard

Return to MFHL General Discussion