Site updates/improvements

This forum is for general postings related to the Murph Fantasy Hockey League.

Site updates/improvements

Postby Chris_Savard on March 7th, 2013, 6:26 pm

Gents,

I have neglected the MFHL site for a bit. In recent days, the following updates/improvements have been made:
    - all history for the 10-11 and 11-12 seasons have been added to your team pages
    - your all time results have been updated on your team pages
    - on each team page, a link has been added to show your line-up history and is written in such a way that it will auto update each season. This is useful in trade negotiations to see how often a GM uses a certain player.
    - on each team page, a link has been added to show your recent trades.
    - on each team page, a link has been added to show your team's depth chart and the NHL teams that your players are from. It is auto sorted after each stat update. Again helpful in making trades and evaluating your team.
    - on each team page, a link has been added to a page with home, away and third jerseys for your team in your fav number. For some of you, there is also a retro jersey to mark the history of your franchise.
    - two other stats have been added your team pages - your current record and a week by week break down of your results. This is auto updated each week.
    - the standings page has been redesigned and will get auto updated each week.
    - the all time standings have been updated - http://www.cornwallfantasyhockey.com/mf ... standings/
    - team grid has been updated. This is useful for draft nights and other get togethers. You can print a black and white listing of all the teams and their rosters for trade purposes.
    - trade comparison page has been updated to include your home jersey in the display, as well as each team's W_L_T record. this is useful when determining how high or low a pick will be.
    - there is a new section on the left side that will take you to a grouping of all the team jerseys.
    - free agent section has been re-written so that it will always be current. It includes both a web and printer friendly verison for drafting purposes
    - Murph will provide me with any updates to the constitution that have taken place
    - Murph and I will also chip away at putting up all the Standings, Trades and Draft history on the site.

I think that gets the site current. Please let me know if anything was missed. Hopefully, we can find a way to breathe some new life into our league...seems to be getting stale and hard to trade.

Enjoy boys,
Cheers,
Chris
Chris_Savard

Return to MFHL General Discussion