Man, I love my Mission :)

This forum is for general postings related to the Murph Fantasy Hockey League.

Man, I love my Mission :)

Postby Dean Eastman on February 8th, 2011, 12:23 pm

I was just admiring my squad and comparing some deals that were just recently completed. I appreciate the Eagle 2s' management in their attempt to quietly shake things up in their own organization, in a feeble attempt to try and catch my own team in the race to the finals.

I hated to give up Nash (yet again), but new GM Mat made it very tough for me not to pull the trigger. Vanek has been on fire as of late, Hemsky should compliment both Backes, Horton and Stewart when healthy and Erik Johnson hopefully will start to wake up from his season-long slump.

Thanks to Steve of the Rockets organization to help me in splitting up my STL double on defence. Once again, Pietrangelo has a very bright future in front of him, but I had to give up some quality to get 0.70 PPG dman Jack Johnson under my wing. I feel very good also about solidifying my netminding situation as Mikka has jumped aboard the Mission and already has one win under his wing this week for me :).

I could afford to move Lecavalier as Kesler and Kopitar have been on fire!!!

Let's hope my latest deals will help keep Eagle 2s management and the rest of the league in my rear view mirror!!

Giddyup!!
Dean Eastman

Re: Man, I love my Mission :)

Postby Chris_Savard on February 10th, 2011, 7:26 pm

Some of it is just luck....look at your points for, compared to some of the other teams in the league. Then look at your record compared to some others. Having the lowest points against....sure has helped! You need to be good to be lucky and lucky to be good. You are having a great run! The Raiders will not give up hope until it is mathematically impossible to catch you! Should be a good run!
Chris_Savard

Return to MFHL General Discussion