Draft Lists Now Available!

This forum is for general postings related to the Cornwall Fantasy Hockey League.

Draft Lists Now Available!

Postby Chris_Savard on September 27th, 2010, 7:58 pm

Good Evening Boys..

One of the nice things about the new database system is the ability to quickly turn around Draft Lists. Thank you to all 24 teams for getting their lists in before the 6:00 pm deadline. Thank you to all those GM's who made this deadline feel like a mini-trade deadline. There were many trades in September and many during the summer...145 so far! The 2010-11 Trade Page will begin after the draft on Sunday night.

All of the team pages are now up to date. The Draft Lists are available under FREE AGENTS on the left side. Once you are on each page, there is an icon at the top right for the Printer Friendly version. I am going to assume that all of you can print your own lists for Sunday. (if you are jammed let me know).

Please let me know of any errors that you might find.

Draft is noon on Sunday October 3rd in the Waterfront Room at Cornwall Square. Food Court is available for munchies and pop...other "bevvys" will be available in discreet cups for a loonie a can. If you cant make it, it is your reponsibility to send someone to draft for you!

One final note, the Puck Hogs continue to have trouble with their email. Brian has set up a temporary email address at puckhogs@live.ca.

Take care boys...see you on Sunday!

Cheers,
Chris

PS - Monday Night Football...BEARS vs PACKERS - Monster of the Midway throwback jerseys at Soldier Field. My Bears are underdogs...but you never know!
Chris_Savard

Return to CFHL General Discussion