2012-13 Season Wrap-up

This forum is for general postings related to the Cornwall Fantasy Hockey League.

2012-13 Season Wrap-up

Postby Chris_Savard on April 29th, 2013, 4:25 pm

Thanks for a great season guys...went right down to the final game last night to crown the Ronzo Cup Champion...congrats to the Mission and Bubbah Smith!

Congrats to our Division Winners...
GRETZKY - Bulldogs
ORR - Habs
SAVARD - Mission
CAMPBELL - Grumpys
LANG - X-Men
WALES - Outlaws

Also, the site coding has a bit of a limitation on the tie breakers (...and the shortened season didnt help). As such, please note that due to a win in Week 26 - the Fightin' Irish take 3rd in Wales.

Here are the Divisions for 2013-14. Division winners are ranked 1-6. Everyone else is then ranked 7-24. Remaining three teams in each division are determined by snaking back and forth as follows

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6
12 - 11 - 10 - 9 - 8 - 7
13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18
24 - 23 - 22 - 21 - 20 - 19

SAVARD - Miss, Raid, Oil, High
WALES - Out, Mark, Crus, Jack
LANG - Xmen, Mhds, Coyot, Beast
GRETZKY - Bull, Irish, Puck, Houl
CAMPBELL - Grump, Buds, Spart, Frank
ORR - Habs, Blade, Ice, Moon

I am working with a really great guy here in Windsor and hope to have a neat offering at some point for all previous and future Cup winners - stay tuned!

Dont forget to submit your playoff roster before Thursday at 7:00 pm. I am hopeful we will get 50 or more entries this year!

Thanks boys....usual summer site updates will follow bit by bit.
Chris_Savard

Re: 2012-13 Season Wrap-up

Postby Glenn_Austen on April 29th, 2013, 4:52 pm

Congratulations Bubbah! You must have been anxiously watching the Ott-Bos game sunday night, as the margin of victory was as slim as it gets - 2 more points or Anderson in nets for Ottawa and the Outlaws would be hoisting the cup!
Great season boys, and thanks for all of your hard work Chris!
Enjoy the playoffs, and the resumption of trading season!
Glenn_Austen

Re: 2012-13 Season Wrap-up

Postby Bubbah Smith on April 29th, 2013, 5:37 pm

Thx guys,

And I'll be the 1st to admit ( before Terry !! ) that I was very lucky this year, 3 or 4 wins by 1 pt, and yeah, Anderson last nite, 4 or 5 teams on paper right now a lot better than the Mission so yeah luck ( and the odd trade )... but for now Hookers & Blow for me & Frank !!!! ( and Dean )
Bubbah Smith

Return to CFHL General Discussion