Line-up History - Recent Trades - Depth Chart

This forum is for general postings related to the Cornwall Fantasy Hockey League.

Line-up History - Recent Trades - Depth Chart

Postby Chris_Savard on February 12th, 2013, 8:33 am

Hey boys...I've added new features to each of your pages.

LINE-UP HISTORY - not new but it will now always be current. Figured out some coding that will not require me to go in once a year to each of the 24 teams to update this page. Here you can see how often each player has been dressed for a given team - helpful sometimes in making deals.

RECENT TRADES - each season this page will automatically summarize your teams trades. I started with the Ice Miners to make sure the server could handle it. We are good to go....knock it out of the park Deano!

DEPTH CHART - I have been meaning to do this one for a while. It is a graphical display of your teams depth chart. Shows your players by position, their numbers and teams. it will adjust after every game - if required. I often wrote my team out this way on paper...now we have it for all 24, and always current.

Working on one more new feature, but it will take time
Chris_Savard

Re: Line-up History - Recent Trades - Depth Chart

Postby Glenn_Austen on February 12th, 2013, 9:42 am

Great idea! I really like all three of these new features - very handy! Awesome work Chris! Ours site is top notch!
Glenn_Austen

Re: Line-up History - Recent Trades - Depth Chart

Postby D'Arcy O'Connell on February 13th, 2013, 7:42 am

Kudos Chris - the site looks awesome!
When are you going global with this thing???
When you start making millions, I assume you're going to share with the original teams!?! :mrgreen:
Image Image
D'Arcy O'Connell

Return to CFHL General Discussion