Objection and Voting Process Combined

This forum is for general postings related to the Cornwall Fantasy Hockey League.

Objection and Voting Process Combined

Postby Chris_Savard on September 13th, 2010, 8:58 am

Good Morning Boys,

I have received email from a few of you who have told me that you have no objections to any of three participants and have cast your vote. This lead me to thinking that there is a quicker way to move this process along. As such, I am asking you to send me an email letting me know if you have any objections to any of the three names proposed and if not, to cast you vote for the three in the order of your preference. DO NOT POST YOUR VOTES ON THE FORUM! I will need to know your 1st, 2nd, 3rd place votes. The objection period will still expire by 6:30 pm tomorrow night however, I think we can speed up the voting process – if I hear from all 22 owners before Thursday Sept 16 at 6:30 pm, then I will declare the winners in advance. If not, I will do so after the deadline based on the votes received. Looking forward to hearing from you. The three candidates are listed below with their respective nominations.

Cheers,
Chris

ADAMS, Brian (Nominated by Chris Savard)
I would like to nominate my neighbour Brian Adams for one of the two available franchises. For those of you that have been in the Cornwall Fantasy Hockey League for a while, you will remember Brian who was the GM of the Puck Hogs for two seasons in 1998-99 and 1999-00. He lead his team to a .423 winning percentage and fiinished 3rd in his Divisiion both years. In 2000, Brian stepped away from the League as he was coaching his sons in travelling hockey. The Puck Hogs were then taken over by Glenn Austen and became the X-Men of today. Now Brian has more time and his two boys will fill the roles of Assistant GM and Director of Player Personnel. I have no hesitation in recommending Brian...because based on his previous involvement in the CFHL i know he will take an active interest, submit his lineups and be an active trading partner! Brian is a great guy and will be an asset to our League

BOULAY, Chris (Nominated by David McDonald)
I would like to nominate Chris Boulay as an owner. Chris is a youthful educator...I know another one...with a passion for sports. Chris resides in Cornwall and would be committed to being an active owner. He currently participates in a fantasy football pool and says that he would love to be part of the CFHL. Please consider Chris for this prestigious position as an owner in the CFHL. Thank you gentlemen.

GRAHAM, Josh (Nominated by Jacob Dionne)
I would like to nominate our fellow teacher JOSH GRAHAM. Josh is in his 30's, single, and likes long walks on the beach. Being single gives him plenty of free time to take part in the daily activities associated with our fantasy league. He certainly meets all the criteria below and would be an active member in our pool. He is tired of hearing Pat and I talk about things and is anxious to join our league. I know that he has already scouted the available teams, come up with colors, and has an idea for his logo. If you have any more questions about you can check out his profile at eHarmony.com. (Just kidding). He is a great guy, very knowledgeable, and would be a nice addition to our league. Again, he is single and has a lot of free time!
Chris_Savard

Return to CFHL General Discussion