Nomination of Brian Adams!

This forum is for general postings related to the Cornwall Fantasy Hockey League.

Nomination of Brian Adams!

Postby Chris_Savard on September 12th, 2010, 6:29 pm

Good Afternoon Boys,

I would like to nominate my neighbour Brian Adams for one of the two available franchises. For those of you that have been in the Cornwall Fantasy Hockey League for a while, you will remember Brian who was the GM of the Puck Hogs for two seasons in 1998-99 and 1999-00. He lead his team to a .423 winning percentage and fiinished 3rd in his Divisiion both years. In 2000, Brian stepped away from the League as he was coaching his sons in travelling hockey. The Puck Hogs were then taken over by Glenn Austen and became the X-Men of today. Now Brian has more time and his two boys will fill the roles of Assistant GM and Director of Player Personnel.

I have no hesitation in recommending Brian...because based on his previous involvement in the CFHL i know he will take an active interest, submit his lineups and be an active trading partner! Brian is a great guy and will be an asset to our League

As we are almost at the 6:30 deadline for nominations, it appears that we will only have two nominations for our two openings. As such, Josh Graham and Brian Adams will take over the two franchises after the Objection Period expires on Tuesday September 14th at 6:30 pm. I am seeing Dave Murphy tomorrow, so he and I will draw lots out of a hat to see who gets which team.

In the coming weeks, I will create new logo and colours for our new franchises and update the site accordingly. should be a fun season!

Cheers,
Chris
Chris_Savard

Re: Nomination of Brian Adams!

Postby Chris_Savard on September 12th, 2010, 8:04 pm

another nomination came in - so we will have a vote
Chris_Savard

Return to CFHL General Discussion