Ellis sent to Milwaukee-did Bulldogs and Ice Miners overpay?

This forum is for ALL general hockey talk and GMs from all pools are encouraged to post general hockey thoughts and discussions here.

Ellis sent to Milwaukee-did Bulldogs and Ice Miners overpay?

Postby Chris_Savard on March 26th, 2013, 1:06 pm

The Nashville Predators have activated Patric Hornqvist off injured reserve after the forward missed eight games with an upper body injury.

Hornqvist has played only 14 games for Nashville this season because of injuries. He missed 10 games between Jan. 28 and Feb. 16 with a lower body injury, and he was injured March 9 when boarded by Oilers defenceman Theo Peckman.

Hornqvist, who has eight points this season, will be returning Monday night against the Edmonton Oilers.

To make room for Hornqvist, the Predators reassigned defenceman Ryan Ellis on Monday to their American Hockey League affiliate, the Milwaukee Admirals.
Chris_Savard

Re: Ellis sent to Milwaukee-did Bulldogs and Ice Miners overpay?

Postby Dean Eastman on March 28th, 2013, 12:04 am

I would like to think I got fair value for Ellis, but I definitely was surprised to see his demotion to Milwaukee.
It was believed he would step in and eventually replace surer on the nsh pp unit.

I feel Chris definitely overpaid with a 1st rd pick.
Dean Eastman

Re: Ellis sent to Milwaukee-did Bulldogs and Ice Miners overpay?

Postby Jacob Dionne on March 29th, 2013, 1:53 am

Go Roman Josi. 30 minutes tonight and another point. Sorry to hear about Ellis boys.
Jacob Dionne

Return to Hot Stove Fantasy Forum